Sunday, September 14, 2008

Website and Metro Update

Howdy Comrades!

I am very pleased to announce that my website:

http://www.chairmanmal.com

began publication last week, although the site remains under construction.  Readers are invited to check out the site and suggest improvements or make complaints.  Please remember, however, that I'm learning basic web design from scratch and realize how crude it is compared to most other sites on the web.  I have dedicated this site to "Social Justice" issues and encourage readers to send relevant links and information for future publication.

On the Cap Metro matter, I am pleased to report that Ms. Sandy Seacamp was selected as the seventh member of the Metro Mobility Working Group.  She brings a wealth of experience to the committee from her background in teacher negotiations and has a mobility impairment.  Now the Working Group can move ahead to fulfill the mandate it was given by virtue of the mediation agreement between Cap Metro and plaintiffs represented by the Texas Civil Rights Project. 

That's all the news for today.  I will have further details concerning my website, Cap Metro issues and other matters very soon.

Regards,

Chairman Mal

Power to the Peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home