Friday, August 01, 2008

Structured Mediation and Random Thoughts

Howdy Comrades!

A lot has transpired since I last updated this blog.  Eventually I may get around to covering some of the salient events since my last post, but right now I'm involved in structured mediation with Cap Metro ordered by a federal court.  Many years ago, I filed a successful complaint with the Department of Transportation concerning illegal trip restrictions used by the Austin Transit System, long before Cap Metro came on the scene.  Consequently, I am getting feelings of nostalgia when I contend with the current mess with Cap Metro.

A good deal of my time has been spent learning the peculiarities of Microsoft Front Page so that I can launch my web site, www.chairmanmal.com in the next week or so.  I'm excited about finally getting the site going, although it will be quite crude in its first iteration.  I will cover human rights and social justice issues of many types through my typical gonzo style of journalism, but interesting fiction, informative articles and links are also part of the new venture.

I also adopted a new tech toy, the KNFB Mobile Reader which is currently sitting on my desk in the original boxes.  I fear my web site could be delayed for several months if I open the boxes now.  Perhaps, I can convince myself that I need to use the cell phone camera to add a picture to the web site.  Hmmm!  I am sorely tempted. 

Of course, I will be reporting in detail about the pending negotiations with Cap Metro in the very near future.  Much of the information I have, however, is under embargo until August 12th.  Stay tuned, Comrades.  You will be the first to know as always.

Regards,

Chairman Mal

Power to the Peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home