Friday, February 11, 2011

Today We are all Egyptians!

Howdy Comrades!

Today I feel as though I'm an Egyptian.  In only eighteen days, young Egyptians began a peaceful revolution culminating today in the end of a brutal dictatorship.  Yesterday I despaired that Mubarak was demented and would attempt to cling to power.  Today, all I feel is joy and thanks to those brave Egyptians who fought and died for freedom.  I will recall this day so long as I have a single neuron functioning in my aging brain.  Will the next dictator to fall be Kadaffi?  Iranians wanted to demonstrate in sympathy with Egyptians but were threatened with death if any dared express an independent thought.  Those criminals will not be long for this world.

I feel so lucky to have witnessed history in the making!  Peace and long life to liberty!

Regards,

Chairman Mal

Power to the Peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home