Friday, January 21, 2011

Unpublished Comments and Precious Metals

Howdy Comrades!

I apologize that I've been unable to publish legitimate comments since Blogger required me to switch to the new Blogger format.  If I am unable to resolve the problem, I will migrate to Word Press.

Incidentally, China is buying a lot of gold and silver may be in backwardation for the next ten months or longer.  I would also note that the sovereign debt crisis in the EU seems to be getting worse.  Did anyone hear that Greenspan supports a return to a Gold Standard?  Remember that I do not advocate investing all your money in precious metals, but I know some very smart people who are increasing their allocations from five percent to as much as 20 percent. I don't trust mining stocks or gold ETF's.  If you want to protect your money, buy the physical metal.   I am not giving financial advice, only seeking to inform the Peeps about trends in the precious metals markets.

Regards,

Chairman Mal

Power to the Peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home